Monday, October 17, 2011

I am Promoting Myself




http://www.4shared.com/photo/8SfuwDvj/Valley_by_Clutz.html


Yesterday I decided to create a facebook page of my photography. I have badge to the right that will take you to my Clutz Creations Photography page. I will be adding regularly!
I have add many more photos into my deviantART gallery that can be made into prints. I am also considering commission work. Where someone would send me a picture of themselves, pets etc & I would blend it into one of my images. A couple of years ago, I did this making personalized digital Christmas cards. I have also made digital scrapbooks. These are just thoughts I am coming up with to keep myself busy! Comment or suggestions would be helpful. Getting late..so adding this texture.
So until next time...peace











No comments: