Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Leon

We live on a rural "farm" in Alaska. We own geese, goats, dogs and 2 cockatiels. All of our critters have names and we spoil them!!
Dave's goat, Leon is a 200# animal, and the past couple of months, he has been getting agressive with me. He doesn't want to share me with the other 2 goats (Sweet Pea & her son Obie), of which I claim as mine! lol


Anyway, back to my story. Dave has worked with Leon to be a pack goat. The only problem he has with him is Leon WILL NOT cross any body of water, whether it be a steam or just a small mud puddle!! The two of them have gone reound & round with this subject!!! Leon started to get agressive with me to the point, at times he wouldn't let me out the front door!! Then a couple of weeks ago he thought he would try a new trick & tried to head butt me!!!! He would rear up on his hind quarters and come at me. Anyway Dave thought it was time Leon move to a new residence. It was a hard decision on both of our parts, considering we've had him since he was 3 months old, 4 1/2 years ago. We did find him a new home where he will be "king" of the roost!!

Today I have more textures for you. Hope you enjoy!!

2 comments:

Momma said...

wow they look so cute :o)

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 25 Jun [LA 02:57am, NY 04:57am, UK 09:57am, OZ 07:57pm]).