Monday, April 14, 2008

Eagles

Our water level dropped in November, so we've been conserving with the water. We found unmentionables in the well, so we have been hauling our drinking water. This summer, we are ahving a new well drilled. Comes to find out, our well is only 78 inches deep! Anyway I was on my way to the laundermat & as I was leaving my driveway I saw a couple of eagles in a tree. I stopped the truck, leaft it running and went into the house to get my camera. I never see eagles in our trees, only flying. I decided to make a tag using this image (which will be in my next package).


They kept watching me as I was moving around getting different angles. Finally they decided I was getting to close and flew away! I noticed the geese were keeping their eye on they too!!!
This week is going to be very busy & hectic for me. My schedule is going to be like a yo-yo, evenings then days, back and forth for 4 days. Conferences for work.


Here are more freebie images for you! Have a great week!




http://www.4shared.com/file/34173371/7af319d6/3freeAMI2.html

2 comments:

JennyZ DreamZ said...

You've been tagged!
Pop on over to my blog for the info!

Please be sure to check it out. It helps to promote our blogs!
I also have you linked on my side bar ;)

Thanks! Jenny
www.jennyzdreamz.blogspot.com

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 25 Jun [LA 02:57am, NY 04:57am, UK 09:57am, OZ 07:57pm]).