Sunday, June 22, 2008

Summertime

Hmmmm..has been a long time since I have posted.. My real life has been very hectic & stressful. We thought summer was here, but apparently the gods are tricking us! Because it feels like fall. lol
We went to a Bluegrass festival a few weeks ago & it was truely awesome!! The musicians gave us a fabulous show. It was 48 hours of great music!

I'm in the process of putting together 2 more packages for AMI. One will be of the festival & the other will be flowers and abstract images! This will coincide with me being one of the photographers for month of July at AMI. I am really pysched!!!!

I have my 2 granddaughters for the next couple of weeks & my time will be very busy!! My oldest (11) is already a fan of psp! They will be moving to Idaho in August. sigh So I'll be taking full advantage! lol


Going to be keeping this one short, but wanted to offer these textures.
So until next time...may you have peace always!!








3 comments:

Momma said...

hiya u been tagged,lol

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 25 Jun [LA 02:57am, NY 04:57am, UK 09:57am, OZ 07:57pm]).

JennyZ DreamZ said...

you've been tagged again my little ole me lol