Thursday, October 2, 2008

Fall Time Colors

My real life has been very hectic! Right now I am a Job Coach without a crew. My crew got laid off til Jan 1st. Sooooooo, I am being put where I am needed. Now don't get me wrong, I do like variety....but....I'm not crazy about change in the middle of a sentence (so they say)! In other words, when I get my schedule, I don't like the day before they say..."oh yea, we changed your schedule"... Anyhow, enough of that!

I went out 2 weeks ago & got some great "fall" pics! The colors were simply beautiful! I love falltime here! Too bad we did not get a decent summer. The temps are starting to decline, 30's at night and 40's during the day. We had our 1st frost of the season a few days ago!

For the month of October, I am AOTM in the group "Mommy, Me N PSP". The link is on the side. Go check it out! And I want to thank Jenny & everyone in the group for asking me!
I have some contests I am planning to post this weekend. Even have a surprize for them!! lol

Anyway, here are another set of Freebie art. Enjoy and until next time..Peace!!



2 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 03 Oct [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm] ).

JennyZ DreamZ said...

Karron
you have received an award! You can pick it up on my blog. Awesome pics as always! hugz