Friday, October 17, 2008

Feelin' Funky


Well here it is 2:40am. I was almost done winding down from work, when I decided to post instead. I should be going to bed, but I'm feeling kinda funky.
I had made a tag a month or so ago & looking at the image, I was wondering if I should be putting it into a package, use it as a freebie or be stingy & keep it myself...lol
So here the original image above. With the ability to use PSP, the results can be un-ending.
And the lower one is the final result. I still amaze myself sonetimes with
the final result. I am such a perfectionist, which at times frustrates me to no end!! If the tag is not perfect in my eyes, I have worked on them 3-4 hours until I am happy with it!

Which brings me to the reason I am posting now. I have put together a brand new set of freebies, kinda different, but are very dueable. If anyone can use these, please do. And if you wouldn't mind emailing what you have done! That's all for now! Enjoy & peace......xox

http://www.4shared.com/file/67264553/fd6d1194/KCfreeAMI6.html

1 comment:

JennyZ DreamZ said...

Karron,
Thank you for being MMPSP's AOTM. I gave you another shout out on my blog and on our MySpace. Thanks so much. We all had a great time!