Monday, November 24, 2008

Thankful For?

November is really flying by, I can't believe Thanksgiving is almost here. This is a time to reflect - time, living, longing, family, friends and your own thoughts. What am I thankful for? The most important thing is my life and thankful for being alive! I am thankful for my family and friends supporting and encouraging me 2 years ago, when I could've lost my life. My belief was almost shattered but someone above answered my prayers. I'm really not a religious person, but I do believe. I believe in the power of prayer and all things in this universe are possible. I am thankful for having a loving & healthy family!
So as Thanksgiving approaches, what are you truely thankful for?

Here is a freebie texture that has fall colors mixed with summer's past called McCarthy & Kinnecott. Enjoy & until next time...peace!









http://www.4shared.com/file/70247330/57cb5984/Macarthy__Kinnecott_by_Clutz.html

1 comment:

Sharon Becker said...

you have an award on my site