Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Thank You

Quick blog today..I want to thank group Mommy Me & PSP for having me as their AOTM (artist of the month)! I met a lot of awesome peeps! With my final contest I had requested a "mailbox tag" with matching "mail checked tag". I was really impressed they each also made a background, so it was now a complete "mailbox webset".! Winners were Charlie, Jenny & Kim. Thank you ladies!! Now I need to choose which I am going to put where!! lol
Now onto a more serious note....MSN..lol I know a lot of groups, including the 3 I am in have been scurring around to find new homes. Thank goodness, they are giving us some time. But a lot of groups are going to wait to see Windowa Live. I saw a sneak peek & was not impressed!! Anyway...good luck to all that are looking!
Until next time...peace...k

1 comment:

DarlingDenise said...

Hey! Just wanted to let you know I added your blog to my fav links list....my addy is http://darlingdenise.blogspot.com/ if youd like to view it!